Tripadvisor did it again! They published their new list of 25 best CARIBBEAN BEACHES. As a website related to everything we have to let you know where you can find this list!
Caribbean top 5
- Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales – Turks and Caicos: “Shimmering white sand and warm enveloping waters. The color of the water makes your heart leap.”
- Playa Paraiso, Cayo Largo – Cuba: “The sand is like flour. The ocean is so calm. All you need is a beach chair and a Piña Colada.”
- Seven Mile Beach, Seven Mile Beach – Grand Cayman: “What a place”
- Eagle Beach, Palm/Eagle Beach – Aruba: “Aruba’s most beautiful beach. Private, quiet, serene, amazing.”
- Flamenco Beach, Culebra – Puerto Rico: “The water was so clear and blue and gorgeous against the backdrop of the mountains. You can’t take a bad picture here.”
Of course we have our own opinion about the best beaches. And that is definitely Eagle Beach on Aruba. Why? Wonderful beach. White sand. Blue sea. Special trees (the Divi tree)! And because it is so tiny and definitely not crowded, it is so cozy. Ideal location to have your wedding!